Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Interest Inventory

Snowmobiling
Travel
Early Childhood
Health and Fitness
Cooking

The three topics that interest me the most are Early Childhood, Snowmobiling, and Health and Fitness.  I work in Early Childhood Education and find it very rewarding working with young children and their families.  I feel that the education of young children is very important and will have long term benefits for the child and society. 

Snowmobiling is a great winter-time activity.  I have enjoyed many wonderful hours with my family and have seen many beautiful places only accessible by snowmobile during the winter months.  Many things have changed from when I first started snowmobiling and this activity is at the mercy of landowners and politicians. 

My interest in health and fitness has taken on a higher degree of importance as I have become older.  I have seen my freinds and family members suffer from health related issues.  I want to remain as healthy and fit as possible throughout my life and I am now taking the steps that I should have years ago.  

No comments:

Post a Comment