Tuesday, May 3, 2011

List of worst grammar issues and online grammar sites

My worst grammar issues involve the use of:
                Then and than
                Accept and except
                Colons and semicolons
                Commas
Places I visited online to help address grammar issues
I don’t use the internet to address my grammar issues.  I use a dictionary for spelling issues.  For punctuation problems I use Quick Study sheets which I purchased and The Little, Brown written by Jane E. Aaron.  I have never used the internet to check my grammar, but I did locate two websites that may be beneficial.
Websites to check grammar:
                Grammarly  http://www.grammarly.com
                Guide to Grammar www.fas.harvard.edu/~wricntr/document

No comments:

Post a Comment